Rega Planar 1 Turntable in Gloss Black or Gloss White
The Rega P1, or Planar 1 is the most user friendly Rega turntable to date. Now with preset bias force on the brand new RB110 tonearm, the Planar 1 is set up in seconds after unpacking. Simply slide the balance weight onto the rear of the tonearm as far as it will go, remove the stylus guard and start spinning your favourite vinyl.
The Superb Rega P1 Turntable, 24v with Rega Carbon Cartridge, RB110 Arm and Fitted Dust Cover
Performance beyond price
Every single aspect of the Planar 1 has been meticulously designed to improve performance. For the first time the Planar 1 is running a 24v, low noise, synchronous motor to reduce vibration transfer combined with the superb RB110 tonearm fitted with Rega's bespoke zero play bearings. Only sharing the drive belt, sub platter and dust cover from the previous RP1.
- Tonearm: RB110 tonearm built with Rega designed bespoke zero play bearings with ultra-low friction performance (Patent Pending). New bias assembly and integrated arm clip. Includes automatic bias adjustment negating the need for the user to set bias, making this the most Plug & Play turntable we have ever manufactured. Ergonomically re-designed and stiffer headshell for improved usability and appearance.
- Cartridge: Rega Carbon cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
- 24v Motor: The first entry level Rega turntable to use a 24v synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminium pulley. Offering low noise and better speed stability.
- Plinth: Thermoset gloss laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside. Two stunning plinth finishes available gloss black and gloss white.
- Central Bearing housing: Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and reducing stress on the bearing itself whilst minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
- Platter: 23mm higher mass phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- Re-Designed feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Motor cover tray with integrated cooling. 111g ‘plug and play’ balance weight.
- Upgrade pack: Aftermarket upgrade pack available: The performance: Pack Bias 2 cartridge 100% wool mat and upgrade drive belt. (Now available for the RP1, Planar 1 and Planar 2).
|Turntable Features||Belt Drive, Includes Cartridge|
|Drive Type||Belt Drive|
|Speed Settings||33 rpm, 45 rpm|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturers Warranty|