Rega P1 Plus Turntable with Built In Phono Preamp in Matt Black or Matt White
The Planar 1 Plus benefits from all of the advantages of its sibling, the Planar 1, such as a low noise 24v motor, precision hub bearing assembly and hand made RB110 tonearm with a factory fitted Rega Carbon cartridge however this model has the advantage of a built-in phono stage and will connect straight up to any line/aux input without the need for an additional phono stage. Set-up remains possible in under 30 seconds making this the easiest to use, and most flexible Rega turntable to date.
The Rega Planar 1 Plus is essentially a combination of the superb Rega Planar 1 and the award winning Rega Fono Mini Phono Stage.
This combination offers the ability to connect the Planar 1 Plus directly to almost any system that has a standard line input via a standard phono to phono cable (supplied) or phono to 3.5mm lead. Simply put, there is no need to purchase a standalone phono stage or use an amplifier with a built in stage. Your Planar 1 Plus will connect directly to any standard Line Level input (such as you would connect a CD player to).
The Planar 1 Plus benefits from all of the advantages of its sibling, the Planar 1, such as a low noise 24v motor, precision hub bearing assembly and hand made RB110 tonearm with a factory fitted Rega Carbon cartridge. Set-up remains possible in under 30 seconds making this the easiest to use, and most flexible Rega turntable to date.
- Built-in Phono Stage
The built-in phono stage is a high specification pre-amplifier. An adapted version of the Rega Fono Mini, without the USB. It is designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an appropriate system or audio amplifier. This allows simple connection to a wide variety of products using either the standard twin phono to phono lead (supplied) or phono to 3.5 mm plug (not supplied).
- The RB110 tonearm built with Rega designed, bespoke, zero play bearings with ultra-low friction performance (Patent Pending). Rega bias assembly and integrated arm clip. Includes automatic bias adjustment negating the need for the user to set bias, making this the most ‘Plug & Play’ turntable we have ever manufactured. Ergonomically, re-designed and stiffer headshell for improved usability and appearance.
- Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
- 24v, synchronous AC motor with a revised motor PCB and aluminium pulley offering low noise and better speed stability.
- Thermoset, laminated plinth with vastly improved appearance and ergonomically positioned on/off switch located on the underside. Two stunning plinth finishes available, matte black and matte white.
- Re-designed brass main bearing, offering improved fit and removing stress on the bearing itself while minimising the transfer of potential energy. (Patent pending)
- 23mm, high mass, phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for improved speed stability.
- Improved feet to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
- 111g ‘Plug and Play’ balance weight.
|Model||Planar 1 Plus|
|Turntable Features||Belt Drive, Includes Cartridge, Built In Phono Stage|
|Drive Type||Belt Drive|
|Speed Settings||33 rpm, 45 rpm|
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturers Warranty|