Rega Planar 2 Turntable in Gloss Black or Gloss White
Featuring the RB220 tonearm, a 24v motor, a Rega Carbon Cartridge and upgraded platter and feet. The P2 is packed with groundbreaking features. Incorporating ultra low friction, Rega designed, bespoke, zero play arm bearings and automatic bias setting negating the need for the user to set bias, making it almost completely plug and play apart from simple arm balancing.
Every feature of this innovative turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
- Tonearm - Featuring the RB220 tonearm which is packed with groundbreaking features. Incorporating ultra low friction, Rega designed, bespoke, zero play ball bearings (Patent Pending), housed within a stiff, lightweight bearing housing which was developed with an automatic bias setting negating the need for the user to set bias, making it almost completely plug and play apart from simple arm balancing. The housing also includes an integrated arm clip and uses Rega's latest custom aluminium arm tube.
- Hub bearing - The Planar 2 has an 11mm self securing brass bearing (Patent Pending) offering improved fit and less stress on the bearing preventing the transfer of potential energy.
- Plinth - High gloss acrylic laminated plinth, stiffer and vastly improved appearance with ergonomically positioned power switch. Two plinth finishes at launch: gloss black & gloss white
- Motor - 24v low noise, low vibration motor assembly and new PCB.
- Platter - Float glass ‘Optiwhite’ 10mm – Improved accuracy platter.
- Re-designed feet - Improved foot assembly to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Carbon cartridge - supplied as standard on all Planar 2’s for simple plug and play convenience.
- Motor cover tray - with integrated cooling.
- Optional lid / plinth protectors - supplied to prevent marks on the plinth and keep it looking its best.
- Instructions - Easy to use multi-lingual quick start guide for easy set up.
|Turntable Features||Belt Drive, Includes Cartridge|
|Drive Type||Belt Drive|
|Speed Settings||33 rpm, 45 rpm|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturers Warranty|