Ex-Demo Exposure XM3 MM/MC Phono Pre-Amplifier, Hardly Used!
Ex-Demo XM3 Phono Amplifier - hardly used, fully boxed, full warranty.
- Large 200VA custom made toroidal transformer for power supply
- Multiple power supply capacitors in parallel for low ESR
- All discrete transistor audio stages
- High quality resistors & capacitors used in the signal path
- Separate MM & MC inputs selectable on the back panel
- Adjustable loading & gain switches on the back panel
- High quality all aluminium case work and extruded front panel
- Three year guarantee
This is a superb phono pre-amplifier, British made and with superb heritage. this particular demo model comes straight from the UK sales manager and the item pictured in the first photo is of the actual item (the component between the XMHP and the XMCD). Hardly used and in perfect order. Also for sale is the XMHP pictured. The Dan Clark headphones in the photo are not for sale however if you want some - just ask us!!
Exposure amplifiers, CD players and Phono Stages have garnered many awards and attracted great reviews for years!! Here at Phonostage Audio we have a range of Exposure products on demo and can honestly say that we tried them and we love them!
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions about the Exposure range - we never tire of talking about HiFi.
Moving Magnet Input
- Sensitivity : 3.5mV input for 350mV output, 40dB gain setting
- Signal to Noise ratio, ref 1KHz & 350mV out :
- Gain Switch 4 ON : >70dB
- Gain Switch 4 OFF : >78dB
Moving Coil Input
- Sensitivity : 350uV input for 350mV output, 60dB gain setting
- Signal to Noise ratio, ref 1KHz & 350mV out : >67db A weighted. ALL gain switches (4-6)
- Frequency Response : 30Hz - 20KHz within +/- 0.25dB ref 1KHz with low frequency roll off below 30Hz
- Total Harmonic @ 1KHz, ref 350mV out <0.025% MC Input :
- Maximum Output Voltage : 7.8V RMS 1KHz
- Output Impedance : 50 ohms
- Mains Supply : 110/120V or 220/240V @ 50/60Hz (factory set)
- Power Consumption : <25W
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 218mm x 89mm x 348mm
- Net Weight (unpacked) : 4kg
- Gross Weight (packed) : 5kg
EXPOSURE WARRANTY POLICY
The Exposure warranty entitles you to FREE repair of the unit for the first three years from the date of purchase (one year for the EXP03 model)
This warranty is valid only if the unit is purchased from an authorised Exposure dealer; registered with the authorised agent in your country of residence.
|Warranty||2+ Years Manufacturers Warranty|